The XBox360 4Gb is the basic video model by Microsoft.
Customers can request an upgrade to XBox360 500 Gb (Extra fee)
Due to the degree of hand/eye coordination required for most games, the XBox360 is generally designed to be played by kids ages 7+
1. The 4Gb model has a relativey small hard drive
2. Requires swapping disks for different games
3. You can add a Kinect system to play motion activated games
1. The 500 Gb model has a larger hard drive
2. You can load multiple games on the hard drive
3. Hard drive play is quieter
4. You can download games from the internet
5. You can play regular videos
*** The industry trend is moving over to XBox One Slim.
Registration and Internet Access:
- all console registration and warranty registration are the responsibililty of the customer
- prior to shipping we test to make sure the console works
- we do not connect it to the internet - which is required for you to register your unit
- you will need to go online to create an account and set your security access choices.
- by law, we are not allowed to sell video games
- aames that work with XBox 360 won't work with XBox One (or vice versa) *** (From MS FAQ)
- there is a large variety of "age appropriate" games in a variety of categories
- game disks can be purchased from major retailers like GameStop, Wal-Mart etc
- games can also be downloaded from the internet
- from time to time, Microsoft will include a promotional game disk. (depends on Microsoft promotion)
- the same game(s) may not be included the next time we order hardware
- all controller security brackets are made of rugged steel to last the lifetime of the game system
- there are separate controller brackets custom designed for each type of controller
Accessories: (***We do not provide***)
- You can use regular batteries
- You can use re-chargeable batteries. Have to be recharged with standard recharger
See all the XBox One Accessories
For technical operating questions, please visit the XBox One support website http://support.xbox.com as well as other blog sites and forums
Toviga is not responsible for any game selection, internet connections, parental control settings or other console operating issues.