1. The original Wii was discontinued in 2015. Wii U cannot play the original Wii Disk's.A
2. The standard Wii U is no longer available through major retailers.
.....- Customers may provide and we will deduct from price of kiosk
The Wii U is designed to be played by kids ages 3+
1. The Wii U is the newest system by Nintendo - includes internet access
2. Replaces the original Wii and the Wii Mini
3. Includes a wireless game pad - but no secure tether or bracket
4. You can download games from the internet
5 You can play regular videos
Registration and Internet Access:
- all console registration and warranty registration are the responsibililty of the customer
- prior to shipping we test to make sure the console works
- we do not connect it to the internet - which is required for you to register your unit
- you will need to go online to create an account and set your security access choices.
- by law, we are not allowed to sell video games
- games that work with the old Wii won't work with WiiU systems (or vice versa)
- there is a large variety of "age appropriate" games in a variety of categories
- game disks can be purchased from major retailers like GameStop, Wal-Mart etc
- games can also be downloaded from the internet
- from time to time, Nintendo will include a promotional game disk.
- the same game(s) may not be included the next time we order hardware
- for the Wii, we include "holsters" of rugged steel to last the lifetime of the game system
- the holsters can be mounted on the cabinet or on the wall.
- includes security cable tethers.
Accessories (We do not provide)
See all the Wii U Accessories
For technical operating questions, please visit the Nintendo support website www.nintendo.com/consumer as well as other blog sites and forums
Toviga is not responsible for any game selection, internet connections, parental control settings or other console operating issues.