Option 1: PS4
Option 2: PS4 + camera for motion activated play. ** Must be specified at the time of the order
Due to the degree of hand/eye coordination required for most games, the PS4 is generally designed to be played by kids ages 7+
1. The PS4 is the newest system by Sony - large hard drive, internet access, motion game capability
2. You can load multiple games on the hard drive
3. Hard drive play is quieter
4. You can download games from the internet
5. You can play regular videos
6. You cannot play PS3 game disks on the PS4.
Registration and Internet Access:
- all console registration and warranty registration are the responsibililty of the customer
- prior to shipping we test to make sure the console works
- we do not connect it to the internet - which is required for you to register your unit
- you will need to go online to create an account and set your security access choices.
- by law, we are not allowed to sell/install/download video games for commercial installations
- games that work with PS3 won't work with PS4 systems (or vice versa)
- there is a large variety of "age appropriate" games in a variety of categories
- game disks can be purchased from major retailers like GameStop, Wal-Mart etc
- games can also be downloaded from the internet
- from time to time, PlayStation will include a promotional game disk.
- the same game(s) may not be included the next time we order hardware
PS4 is configured for dual voltage 110 and 220
- PS4 Wireless Controllers are shipped with an internal rechargeable battery
- for continuous power, use a standard Micro USB cable from the controller to the console (included
- all controller security brackets are made of rugged steel to last the lifetime of the game system
- there are separate controller brackets custom designed for each type of controller
Other Media Media (Video, Photo, Audio)
- PS4 can do mnore than just video games .... but this is NOT our area of expertise.
- Please see the PS4 User's Guide
Accessories: (We do not provide)
See all the PS4 Accessories
For technical operating questions, please visit the Sony website https://support.us.playstation.com as well as other blog sites and forums.
Toviga is not responsible for any game selection, internet connections, parental control settings or other console operating issues.
The console has the standard manufacturer's warranty of one year which technically starts at the time we purchase the unit. After receiving the game shipment form us, the client must go on-line to register the console and activate the warranty under their name.
Only valid in the USA and Canada
This is the PS4 Warranty site: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/warranties/ps4/
Optional Extended Warranty:
The extended warranty extended service plan provides a total of three years of coverage for your PS console. We currently do not opffer the extended warranty program and will not offer it until we determine the exact terms and conditions with respect to the manufacturer, Toviga and the end user.
This is the PlayStation Extended Warranty site:https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/playstation-protection-plan-ps4-accidental-damage-36-months/cid=UP9007-CUSA00289_00-PS4ADH0000000000